Friday 7 September 2012

My Scooty Diaries



I haven’t written anything in a while. Bet you guys must be wondering where I have been. Or if I had plan to not pen down my life anymore. Well, that certainly is not the case. I’ve been away from the computer because I took a mini vacation and traveled to a neighboring city to see my uncle and aunt. The fun part about this trip was my new ride that I used. It did take a bit more time that a car or bike would have taken but it was an adventure on its own. I’m talking about one of these mini Electric Scooters that people are using for short-distance travel these days.
I recently ordered a Volo Scooter online and it turned out to be such a perfect vehicle. Once it is fully charged, it can go up to 40-45Km, which is quite fascinating for me. I’ve seen people using these mini bikes for grocery shopping or going to college or other purposes that involves short-distance traveling so I thought of putting it to test. My uncle and aunt live a little over 50 kilometers from where I live. I put some necessary stuff in my back and went out on my Volo. It took me a couple of hours to get there but the journey was fun. And this scooty comes with a detachable seat, so that I can sit or stand on my ride whenever I want and whatever I feel comfortable with.

It was amazing. I had a great time and it looked pretty cool as well. This vehicle is more than just a ride – it’s a way of life! I think everybody should get one. It makes life a lot easier and travel, fun. You can go to places on your Volo without worrying about fuel and you are also playing your role as a responsible citizen as this is a pollution-free mini bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment