Thursday 13 September 2012

Switching From Four Wheels to Two



So today I am going to talk about my journey from a 4 wheeler down to a 2 wheeler. And it was not really a journey downhill. I have been driving a car for over a decade now. My dad got me a Honda Prelude when I turned 17. Since then, I’ve always owned a car – just kept upgrading the models with time.
Over the past few months I have been thinking about the repercussion and effects of pollution on the world and I felt a need to act more responsible. So I started reading about how we can save the planet by doing simple and small deeds. I might not be able to give back much of what I have taken from the Mother Nature but I figured out a few things I can do to make a contribution to slow down the effect of global warming.
So here’s what I did for a start: I got myself an Electric Mini Scooter for daily casual traveling. This vehicle does not burn any fuel in order to work, it runs on electricity instead. I can use it whenever I have to go grocery shopping or have to roam around in the neighborhood or to go to a park nearby or even to work. It is a simple 2 wheeler vehicle what a detachable seat that one can use if they are going for a relatively longer distance. Once this scooty is fully charged, it can go up to 40-45Km. It’s a quite comfortable ride which comes with zero pollution.
You can look for it over the internet. There are quite a few companies selling these scooters online. I’m sure; you’ll love the new cool bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment