Wednesday 29 August 2012

And then I discovered Volo…

Volo Scooter - blog 5
And then I discovered Volo…
We shifted to this small town in Brampton a few weeks back. It was a new neighborhood. I had no friends around. School was off on account of summer vacations. I could not find a lot of interesting things in this town. Life was so boring. Most of my time was spent on my Playstation. But I needed to get out more often. I was never much of an indoor person. This shift in my life had started to get on my nerves.

All this had a great impact on my mood and I wasn’t talking much to my siblings at home either. Nearly everything my parents said was putting me in a bad mood. I know this was stupid and that is no justification for acting like that but staying at home all day gets depressing at one point. You know, if I had my own ride, I could go visit my old pals or get out of the house whenever I want.
So then it hits me! And I’m like I should buy myself a ride. I talked to dad and he showed me this Volo mini Electric Scooter on the internet. This thing wasn’t greatly expensive and it also seemed kind of cool to me so I asked him to order one for me. He ordered one for me and one for my sister who is almost the same age as me i.e. 17. 

The bikes arrived last week and I totally loved them! I could go out whenever I want. Travel miles and go see my friends or to do some grocery shopping. It’s a compact vehicle that runs on electricity thus no fuel cost I have to bear for it. I can park it anywhere, even inside the house and once the school resumes I can ride on it to school too. Quite a perfect ride for me! And I guess every house should have one at least. There are so many simple household chores that you can do via this mini bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment