Thursday 23 August 2012

Scooty and me!


A few weeks back when I was staying over at my friend’s place, I discovered my love for mini scooters! He owns blue color Volo. It’s a mini Electric Scooter with a detachable seat. I had his permission to use the mini vehicle for those three days of my stay at his place. It was fun roaming around in the neighborhood riding this mini-bike. So I decided to ask my dad to buy me one when I get back home.
When I should him the picture and specs of the mini scooter online, it was no longer hard for me to convince him to buy me one. By dad also find the device very useful and ordered one. I could not wait to get my hand s on it. It took almost a week until the shipment arrived. I was so excited to finally see this scooter.
Now I’ve been driving this electric scooter for a while and I’ve noticed that it gives me a sense of independence. I don’t need to depend on anyone to drop me off to the shop or at a friend’s place; in fact, I can even take my scooty to school. And it looks cute when my mom takes it for grocery shopping.
All in all it is a fun, safe and effective device for short-distance off-foot traveling. And I think every household should have something of this sort. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment