Thursday 16 August 2012

My Wish List


Hi, I’m Emma and I just turned 18 last week. This is my first blog and I will be sharing my birthday experience with you today. After all, it was my 18th birthday; it has got to be special.
It was a couple of weeks back when my birthday approaching and my dad asked me what should get me as my birthday present. I didn’t know if there was something I really needed but I asked him to give me a day to think about it. Then I checked different online shopping store and I found so many things there that I wish I had. But it was hard to find that one thing I could settle for. Mobile phones, purses, bags, wallets, clothes, iPods, and so much more that I got further confused.
So I decided I’ll ask for something that will actually help me with my daily chores. I still did not know what. Only if I had my driving license, I would have asked my dad to get me bike as I’m getting tired of this bi-cycle I’ve been using for over an year now. So in the when I constantly kept failing to make up my mind, I asked dad to decide for himself. I told him what was going on my mind and that I could not decide what I really want. He smile and said, ‘I think I just know what would be the best gift for you’.
I had to wait till my birthday to actually find out what my dad had planned to get me. I was excited and curious both. Anyway, when the day came, there was a knock on the door and some guy showed up who was here to deliver a parcel. It looked like a mini bike and I could see my name on the parcel. I knew it was the gift my dad has ordered for me. I unwrapped it quickly and there was this beautiful Electric Scooter. It was so cool. And the shiny blue color made it look way cooler!
I was so happy. This was just what I wanted! I wanted a safe and cool ride which did not require a driving license.  And this scooter was just the perfect birthday gift! If you want buy one for yourself or for someone you know, look for Volo Scooters online and you’ll find the coolest gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment